Thank you so much for your interest in joining the Career Thrivers team!
join the team
Please complete this application.
We will contact you if we feel you're a good match!
We want to provide resources and tools to help you thrive in the workplace! So we are looking for millennials of color to join our advisory board to help lead and advise our creative team in the development of resources, programs and events that meet your needs and add relevant value to your work.
To be selected the ideal MAB member is a working professional that is innovative, candid and
willing to commit 1hr per month to share ideas and give feedback on content, resources and tools for our community.
What you’ll get:
1. Half off all live events and resources
2. Exposure to corporate clients and connections to boost your personal brand as a leader
3. Feature as part of our team on our website and all social media platforms
4. First look and leadership to shape the operations plan of our growing business
We are looking to provide relevant and real content on the nuances of being diverse talent in the
workplace. Oftentimes our unique experiences aren’t highlighted in leadership development literature, so we are providing a space to highlight real challenges and real solutions to thrive in the workplace.
The ideal CTC is committed to writing up to 2 articles per month on a professional development topic of your choice. We are looking for writers with solid writing skills with a relatable, conversational and professional tone.
What you’ll get:
1. Feedback on your writing and references for your future writing projects
2. Exposure across all social media platforms, email communication and podcasts to boost your personal brand as a thought leader
3. Feature on our website and all social media with your complete bio and social media platforms so our community can learn more about YOU!
4. Shoutouts in every email communication as part of the Career Thrivers team!